Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ms. Lauryn Hill

Three words - Ms. Lauryn Hill 

What a dynamic performance last night! Really incredible. The crowd was fantastic at First Avenue as per usual. She didn't start until almost 10:15pm but it didn't matter. I can't recall the setlist - mostly stuff from the 1998 album and some Bob Marley tunes. But it was truly spectacular. 

Headed to the Guthrie tonight for their production of My Fair Lady - pretty excited to see what they do with the show. 

For those keeping track I ended up making it to barre class 4 times last week - so I'm taking that as an accomplishment! I also did a 5k last weekend.....which was supposed to be a 10k but I had a little too much fun the night before and couldn't hack running 6 miles. 

Can't really believe its July 1st already - where has the summer gone? Time is flying and its almost time for my birthday month! Yes thats right folks - I celebrate my birthday for the entire month of August because, why not? 

Thats all for now - cheers to Team USA playing Belgium today in the World Cup! 




No comments:

Post a Comment