Thursday, October 9, 2014

First Avenue Heartbreak

I experienced my first show at First Avenue last night that I didn't love. 

The artist was Banks. I love her album and was super excited for the show especially because I love that venue. 

She was nervous - that was obvious from the start. Understandably I felt. About 10 minutes into the show though it became obvious that she was lip synching. How disappointing. I don't know that I've ever been to a show where the artist lip synched before. 

The crowd was also something to be desired. All sorority girls and bros from the U. All obnoxious and rude. I just really hate it when people get there when the show is starting and push their way up to the front. And don't get me started on the couple basically having sex right next to me. 

All in all - not the best show and definitely a let down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment